Friday, August 21, 2015

Berries in the Yard

On the twelfth of August I wrote that I took the shuttle and grabbed a gbike to buy a pair of pants at Empire.  I had sent an image of them to my friend.  I made my transfers and this time avoided JS—the climb to Galindo isn’t fun.  I took the Lake Merced path and watered the plants when I got home.  I picked some berries in the yard and checked Twitter.  After conferring with my friend I decided not to run.  I went to the store because I had the house to myself.  I did laundry and integrated with mom about it.

I wrote that on the morning of the day that I wrote this I rushed to the bus again.  I found out that my friend had in fact gone to Tango but I didn’t really interact with her much.  The transfers to the shuttle were great.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment