Monday, August 10, 2015

Tinker Taylor Until Late

On the second of August I wrote that I quit writing and went to Valencia Cyclery but they couldn’t help me with my cassette.  They said to check Refried.  I headed to the Uptown where I met my friend.  The bartender served us fernet and regulars talked to us.  One told my friend about his projects.  I found out that another was a bouncer’s brother—I thought that was really cool.

We walked to Pica Pica then and had great meal.  I had been really focused on schedules.  We agreed about stuff.  At her house a roommate and another person were around in the front of the house and we watched Tinker Taylor until late.  She liked the movie but some parts were frightening.

I was in bed at around 11.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at an ok time and had breakfast with my friend.  A roommate sat down with us.  I made coffee and we talked about the room that their roommate had vacated.  They took off for Alameda and spent an hour lazing about until a roommate came by.  I then went to Refried to grab the cassette that I had been looking for.

I rode up Page and then home then.  Dad was going out for a walk and I worked on the application for a while.  Then he and I had dinner and when I had spent a bit more on the application went for a run.  After that I talked on the phone with mom and then learned that an old classmate had canceled his party.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment