Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The “Snow Cabin” Trip

On the fourth of February I wrote that I had to figure out my address book so ended up loading a google vcard to AT&T and tweeting to FB and Twitter.  One friend was the first to get back and that was in the middle of the night.  I did a great job of not conveying my confusion.  Another replied when I awoke on the day that I wrote this at around 830.  I was in the dining room right after mom and dad went to his eye appointment.  I read the paper and tweeted.  I was back down typing after that.  I noted that I had just finished the mail when I started to look through the email for the “Snow Cabin” trip.

It was from my buddy but contained a bunch of emails from the participants—including one that had to call off.  I checked while reading and found that there was even more snow coming than predicted.  I also noted that I would need a swimsuit and a bunch of CDs.  I noted the different meals that we would have but didn’t think I could do anything,  I did note that I should bring the full complement of wool.  I predicted that 16 people would be along not including any babies.

I also noted that my buddy would be bringing cinnamon roll fixins.  When I had an hour before it was time to got to ZG I had everything out.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment