Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bar in the Creek

On the twenty-sixth of January I wrote that the day before I only worked on typing but did go upstairs and read the magazine around midnight.  I then went to bed.  I woke up around 230 with a start and I think that was the effect of the afternoon coffee.  I also had a dream.  I was walking in a creek with people and stepped on a bar in the creek.  The couple were in the water still and there were amphibious cobras.  I felt a pinch of some kind through the rocks in the bar and woke up.

I got up at 7 and told my friend about the dream.  We had been interacting all day.  I rode to Java Beach and read the paper.  The guy I knew from Celia’s was there until around 8 and I left around 9.  I got a call from Kelly Mitchell and noted that I had an interview on Thursday.  I started typing and later got to editing a new NA.  I noted that I should post to the RPHL.

I rode to Swell and then to Gordo.  I noted my bike could be fixed by Saturday.  I read the Examiner and checked my messages.  I noted that she had my sweater.  I rode home and wanted to start editing the 21 items in the new NA.  I took a nap on the couch instead.  I ate with mom and dad then and noted that I was a quarter of the way through the new NA.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment