Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Park Route to Central

I wrote that the day before I had passed through the living room to talk to mom about my posts to FB and then left to see the Imitation Game.  I left the iPod at home because I didn’t want to deal with my thoughts on the ladies I had met over the weeks.  I knew I had done the right things in those situations but wasn’t satisfied.  I took the park route to central and then took Turk etc. to Kabuki.  While parking I noted some guy was not using the rack correctly but he didn’t care.  I went upstairs and got some drinks and smuggled one into the theater as the ads were playing.

The movie was layered.  Mostly it takes place where and when the action is but there is also a boyhood struggle and an-after-the-arrest portion interspersed in the story as needed.  These parts coalesce into an after the trial part that forms the epilogue.  I finished my beer and gnawed on my nails the rest of the way through the film.  I rode home then to the Page and sat at the bar and watched SNL.  I talked to the new bartenders.  I took Page home and was in bed at 2.

On the morning that I wrote this I was up at 830 and decided to just go to Java Beach instead of traveling across the bridge because I needed to do my typing.  I sat and looked at the paper and then reconstructed three tweets from other people on FB, which were especially fun to watch get attention.  One of the people that I followed on Twitter made a comment to me that caused me to delete a post—something I am loathe to do.  Two friends on FB got into an argument over a post on design—a surprising outcome.

One of the ladies from the previous few weeks got back to me but it wasn’t positive.  I was incredulous of her statements but only said a very nice “certainly” because that was a polite thing to say.  I noted that she probably thought I was awkward.  In the meantime I noted that one of her friends had commented on the same post that my friends were arguing over.

I rode home after a few coffees and the news was done.  I conferred with my Bike Party friend about his birthday get together at Glen Park Station and then did some room cleaning.  Eventually I started typing and made a bunch of trips upstairs. At dinner I told the parents about my interpretation of the market for spatial data and the companies that I knew of in that area.  I noted that I had tweeted to the additive manufacturing professional I had met on NYE.  I finished writing and headed to Glen Park.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment