Saturday, February 21, 2015

About Clothing Subscriptions, Underwear

On the thirty-first of January I noted that I made the mistake of calling at the wrong time for my call but fudged it.  The interview went okay.  Right afterwards I sent out a message to my Saturday night friends.  Meanwhile, my buddy had asked me to come to the party at her office so I rode to Irving and ninth and then onto Page.  There I saw my twitter friend and we talked about stuff as we rode along.  I told him I would sent him a message.

I continued onto Tradesmen and my buddy came and found me.  Many others were there. I had a beer and a slice of pizza and then went into the bounce house.  Later I watched an executive horse around with his kids and I met his wife.  I also saw another minor executive.  My buddy and I then went with her coworker to Two Sisters and the ride was easy.  We talked about clothing subscriptions, underwear and how no one wanted to close the door.  Then we went to the rotisserie a few doors down.  One of the Saturday friends and I had solidified our plans by then.  The coworker took food home and my buddy and I was in bed at 11.

In the morning my buddy and I ate at Arlequin.  The food was good.  I interacted with the Saturday people.  I noted that my buddy was really starving apparently.  We went to Blue Bottle and the Green.  We also went shopping and Public Bikes.  Later we went to Pedal Revolution.  She liked the SOMA ES.  I brought my bike parts to her office to drop at the Kitchen and then I went home.  I noted on the way that 19th and 18th streets both sucked.  Then later I also noted that 19th Avenue sucked too.  I went to Nomad and saw the parents when I got home.  They were headed to a railroad party.  I noted that I would ask my buddy about lunches.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment