Friday, May 29, 2015

With The Lithuanians

The day before I wrote this I left when the call ended finished the call.  I transferred to BART and got the bike fine.  I texted several people.  One was busy; another was at a work HH and a third said to text him later.  I rode home and had dinner with mom and dad.  I tried to get stuff done but my email to myself hadn't actually come in.  I was sad.

Eventually I quit and went to Beerhall and met my Twitter buddy at 10.  He had been in Corona Heights.  We talked about Twitter and I tasted a great Sour and a Saison.  The bartender had suggested I bring the bike in.  We walked up to Amsterdam then and had another.  I took the 38 to Arguello and then to the house.

I woke up to a message from my friend at 10 and rode to Java Beach and sat next to the same person that I sat next to the previous time I was there.  I also saw some friends from the Car Free Happy Hour but didn't say hello.  I returned to the house and mom and dad said they needed me to go to the store so I did a couple of things downstairs alone and then went to Gus'.

When I was done I rode to West Portal and met the professor.  McArthy's was crowded and loud so we went to Squat n' Gobble.  I had forgotten my notebook so I used a placemat.

We started with the some stuff and then we covered downloads.  He noted that I needed to adjust my style and triage.  I made notes about resources.  We went over goals.  There were 15 bullets that I need to get.  He said he breaks everything down.  I also decided that I needed my other notes and that SNAFUs are normal.  I noted that I should go to Momi Toby's.  We made a brief discussion of my priorities.  There was lot of history and I noted that I would have to get more info.

I walked to the bike and called the house.  They were with the Lithuanians.  My friend said she was on her way home.  I went to the Parkside Tavern and had a meal.  I looked at Twitter and then went home.  There I started on the notes and wrote that I would go to see my friend later.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment