Sunday, May 17, 2015

Revved to Pass

On may fourth I wrote that the night before I didn’t realized the food I had eaten would make me feel bad till I was in bed.  I had an antacid.  I found a bruise on my arm.  In the morning of the day that I wrote this I awoke at 515 and the alarm went off at 535.  I didn’t set it correctly.  I got on the road with a pickup behind me and had my own lane most of the way.  I only had a problem at Division with a car that revved to pass.  I passed him at the circle.  I got coffee and a paper at CT and brought my bike onto the VTA.  At the office I started writing and then went to coffee.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment