Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Me Arepas and Yucca

On the seventh of May I wrote that the day before I caught a VTA and a CT just fine.  I was on my way to the CFHH.  I communicated with a couple of friend on the way.  I rode to ZG from 16th.  When I got there I had intended to get a meal from the grill but instead decided to say hi to my friends.  One of them had gotten me arepas and yucca.  I was so happy and surprised.

After this I chatted with the people about weird jobs, postcards and advocacy.  One of our friends had apparently been trying to sell postcards for a long time but wasn’t gaining traction.  I explained my idea and to the group and one of the people she started telling us about her experience along the 101 in the Bayshore area.  She introduced everyone to a lady firefighter.  I thought that I had met her before.

I went to a friend’s house and a lady came by to look at the house for a sublet.  I got a call from a friend from out of town.  Later I did the laundry for a while.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I went to Four Barrel with a friend and rode to CT.  I got a call from a recruiter and noted that I should make an effort to interview for the job we discussed.  I noted that I might make a process map for AOIs.  I took the TVA and dropped the bike off.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment