Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Emperor Norton’s Neice

On the thirtieth of April I wrote that the day before I left at 4 but the VTA was late.  Some of us didn’t make it to the CT.  At Mib I got the bike and texted my lawyer friend about the Emperor’s Bridge event at the Comstock.  I rode up Montgomery and he was there.  I met a guy who goes by NoNode.  Emperor Norton’s Neice made a few comments about her Greatest Uncle Joshua Norton.  The actor as the Emperor was there with the Clamper Norton and his entourage.  The ED recognized me and all was jolly.  My friend went back to work and I left as the ED grabbed a board member I knew to talk business.

I took a One California to Arguello and had Pizza at Giorgio’s.  A new waitress served me and I noted that the place had made some changes to their platform—more employees but greater turnover.  I rode home and made negative comments to a driver on 41st.  Bad form.  I went to bed almost immediately.  In the middle of the night my good friend texted me and I got it at 3 in the morning.  I also noted that an old classmate had posted to FB.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up late and took the 48 and passed through the Grove.  I crossed on the wrong side.  When I can’t cross from the Grove to the south side I should cross to the turning lane instead of coming into conflict with the people in the right turn lane.  I sat and read a Newsweek at Ambrosia.

At DC dropped the bike and the train was late.  I texted my old classmate about her post and she replied while I was waiting for CT.  I sat across from a fidgety girl and her boyfriend.  They turned out to be French speakers.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment