Sunday, May 24, 2015

Family Over The Phone

On the eleventh of May I wrote that the last notebook that I had before the one I wrote these notes in started in February of 2014 and ended the day before I had written this.  The day I started that notebook I had finally gotten two bikes to Glen Park to go to East Bay Bike Party.  I had gotten a bruise that ride.

The professor had suggested we talk about teaching when I met him at a GIS happy hour.  I did my taxes two weeks early but got my return a week after returning from Chicago.  After that it took a week to get back to normal because I had to make the rounds about town.  Also, SF Bike Party two weeks prior to writing this wasn’t the best.  After the trip to Chicago I returned to my routine with mom and dad and I noted that they had basically entered a new phase in managing their health.  I also did two classes with the professor and then met him to discuss the classes a month hence.

More recently I had skipped Bike Party but visited the Castro Theater.  My friends and I went to Sunday Streets and I had a mother’s day session with the family over the phone.  I noted that in the morning of the day that I wrote this Charlie was ok at first but then she put her work face on and then stopped being friendly.  I sent a happy birthday to my brother and I couldn’t find my cup.  At MV I got the new notebook and rode Ellis to work.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment