Monday, May 18, 2015

Discovered a Cesspool

I wrote that the day before I left at 4 and took the VTA to the CT.  On the way I noted that I might want to try going to Sunnyvale CT when I have a bike.  I got off at Mib and transferred.  Then I went from DC to JS and discovered a cesspool.  I got home fine and had bacon and kale with the parents.  Dad had lost a potato.

I spent a lot of time after that on the email/post backlog.  In the meantime, the professor had emailed me a few days before and I had gotten a couple of other emails about jobs.  I sent out a response to all of them.  I noted that I only needed a few more sessions before I am back on track.

I went upstairs and interacted with mom.  I saw and watched a couple of episodes of cartoons but struck me as more parochial than they were years ago.

I slept through the alarm at 530 and left at 610 but I wasn’t rushed.  I started a load of laundry.  I had some problems with cars on 19th and skipped coffee at Ambrosia.  I hated going through JS and got passed on Charles.  I left the bike at Mib.  I texted a friend on the VTA and we made plans for after I went to City College.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment