Thursday, May 28, 2015

A Six Car Train

I wrote that the day before I got the bike in the rain and took the VTA and got on CT.  My friend and I interacted and my college friend said he sent in a recommendation.  My buddy mused about going on a bike ride.  I rode through JS to Ulloa and home.  I saw mom on the way in.  I mostly posted the rest of what I had and then sat with her to watch Family Guy.  I was in bed at 12.

I noted that I left the house this morning at 8 and took the 48.  I rode my bike to DC skipping coffee.  I didn’t have any cash and had to ride CT without a paper.  It was a six car train.  I moved around a lot.  VTA was on time.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment