Thursday, May 14, 2015

Come in From Beerhall

On may first I wrote that the day before I was suffering from allergies as I went home on the trains.  I rode through all my transfers and got the bike to Ocean mostly fine.  I got a CT ticket and some sundries and rode home.  I had a lot of irritation from that ride and was relieved when I was done.

I hung out in the living room and study while mom organized her things and brought dinner out.  When we sat down I noted that mom felt overwhelmed by her work and needed to focus.  I started in with promoting my ideas then and this lasted all the way to the end of the meal.  It looked bad in retrospect.

I noted that my buddy texted in the meantime and I agreed to meet him at a beer event.  I called my other friend and made plans for Saturday.  She was on her way to dancing and planned on seeing her sister for Friday night.  That made it easier to plan for me.  I quit and rode to Amsterdam as mom was heading out to the beach.

I got acquainted with a lot of beer aficionados then.  They turned me onto some good beers.  I was mildly interested in some of the others there but eventually I fell into using the wifi.  I quit after a while and met the new people that had come in from Beerhall.  After that I took the 38 to Arguello and rode home.  I was in bed at 1145.

In the morning of the day I wrote this I was up late due to my allergies and caught a late 48 to the café.  I was early for the train.  However, the trains were all late and I didn’t catch the CT I wanted.  The inspectors looked at my new ticket but bumped the lady across from me.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment