Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Some Expensive Appetizers

I noted that I figured out some stuff the day before but had to go.  I saw an aquaintance’s wife on the train.  I got the bike at Mib and I met a friend at Range and had some expensive appetizers.  I spent too much but the food was really good.  We headed to El Valenciano then and watched the dancing while my freind connect with her buddies.  I met some interesting people.  I was asleep at 1230

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I gave up on getting out of bed early.  I caught the 815 train and skipped the café at CT and opted for a Crunch Bar from my pocket.  I ended up talking to a girl on the train about her breakaway.  I barely made the VTA and bumped into my coworkers in the hall near the end of the work day my friend reminded me about Car Free Happy Hour.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment