Friday, May 15, 2015

Salsa in Annie

On May second I wrote that I spent some time thinking about an email about a job.  I took VTA to MV and spent some time alone in the town hating cars.  I took the CT to Mib and transferred to BART.  There was a game and the train was packed.  I went to Powell and parked in the lockers on O'Farrell.  I went to H+M and found shirts and a jacket I liked.  I went to Sketcher’s but couldn't find the shoes I wanted.  I tweeted at Starbucks and then tool the bike to Zane's and then parked at Hearst.  I saw salsa in Annie put on by the YBCBD.  I had enchiladas at the Grove while listening to a lady make a pitch to a young student.

I took the bike to meet bike party on the water front.  I noted that I would likely be bored.  They couldn't find any Volunteers.  We rode mission and crossed Market and back to ATT and heard the crowd cheering.  I saw an acquaintance at the valet there.  We ended up across from the lot that the Warriors wanted.  I stood with another acquaintance and it was cold.  I hung out with my riding partner and then was watching from a different place.  I saw the ride leader counting.  I counted about 150.  My partner and I spoke to a girl that wanted us to get her liquor.

We went to Holly Park via Wisconsin, Chavez and Crescent.  The climb sucked and many cars tried to pass us.  I wasn't impressed.  I had to catch up with a bunch of people that went the wrong way.  I hung out with my partner and some acquaintances.  Two ladies seemed to think the climb up Crescent was unnecassary.  Eventually I said bye to everyone.  I wanted to take the 23 but took the 48 instead.  My partner said that Valencia was barricaded.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I texted my buddy in Sacramento, my sister and a friend before heading to Java Beach.  I had to return to the house for my key.  I got messages from two at that point.  I returned to the cafe and read and saw an acquaintance had taken a trip to Oakland.  I thought that I had made too many jokes about my riding partner.  My buddy in Sacramento said he would call me after his kids had gone to bed.  My sister and friend indicated that they would have dinner with me.  I noted also that my older sister had need for information and that later mom indicated that she had asked her too.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment