Thursday, May 21, 2015

So Had a Rye

I wrote the day before that I decided that Santa Clara was not the best choice so heeded to MV and on to Mib and DC.  JS and 19th was terrible again.  At West Portal I had another incident.  I was at McArthy’s before the professor so had a rye.

When he arrived we made small talk about conferences and other things.  I noted that he is the type of person that is naturally skeptical.  For instance he made that look that he makes when I described what I thought would be Planet Labs’ effect upon the 3d Printing industry.  Eventually he realized that these firms wouldn’t be using imagery to print things.  We talked about class.  And I said by as I rode away on my bike.  I went to Parkside Tavern and after I ate I went home and learned that a friend of mine intended to visit LA.  I tried to do my computing but ran out of steam.

In the morning I was up at 6 but left at 7.  I thought it was Bike to Work day so decided to go to CT downtown but at Central I realized that I was wrong.  I took the Grove to 7th route and boarded fine.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment