Friday, May 22, 2015

Amazed at Rush Hour

On the ninth of May I wrote that the day before I had left at 330.  I went to Sunnyvale and found that I was catching the same train anyway.  My riding partner informed me that Bike Party was in Lafayette and so I only discussed my friend's day.  I learned that it is ten minutes faster to go to the end of the line.  I took the normal route to her house--I was amazed at rush hour.

My buddy from bike party and I had a conversation.  He was on his way to the Party.  My friend and I, when we finally met up, decided not to attend and instead we headed out to the Sunset.  We walked to Safeway and rode to Page.  We saw tables on Pierce and then looked at bars on Haight.  On the way we saw my friend from the Caltrain commute Ryan and I checked in with him about his brother.  He asked about the Ladies Ride.

We settled on a wine bar in Cole Valley.  The meal was small but great.  Later we stopped at Durty Nellies and had another small bit to eat.  Later we watched the on demand movie Mordecai.  It wasn't very good.

At around 10 on the morning of the day I wrote this I went with my friend at Beachside.  Then we went to Andytown and saw people she knew.  I went home then and did some laundry and do some typing.

I went with a friend to scout out places for her photo shoot on the 16th like the bocce courts, windmills and the Chalet.  Then we took JFK to the Panhandle and stopped at the furniture shop to get the tables she wanted.  Later I had coffee at Whole Foods.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment