Saturday, May 23, 2015

Fry the Quiche

On the tenth of May I spent about an hour writing at the grocery then.  I stopped in at my friend’s apartment and was alone for a bit.  My friend was confused and I realized that she didn’t know that her roommate and I were both by ourselves at in different parts of the apartment.  We had to skip dinner because of it and started to the Castro Theater to get tickets for Peaches Christ's Drop Dead Gorgeous.  We saw her other roommate on the way.

I had to cut someone while getting drinks because he had cut me.  We got really good seats.  The show was marvelous.  On the way out I had to leave my friend alone at a restaurant we didn't eat at and then she ran off.  I had suggested going to a market for food.  Later I looked in at Sparky's but found her at Park Chow.

In the morning of the day that I typed I was at my friend’s house.  She had started making Quiche.  However, it was taking a long time so we went to Four Barrel.  The streets were already prepared for Sunday Streets.  We went and got a pastry, coffee and beans and returned.  Her roommate had wanted us to get him coffee but we had already gotten back.  We had to fry the quiche while I finished the meal from the cafe because the oven was broken.

Later we walked through the street closure and looked at thrift shops while periodically getting coffee at Stanza and later 21 Grand.  On the way we saw my twitter friends and stopped by Arizmendi and Haus.  We also looked at some clothing shops. I looked at Clarion too.  At 21 Grand some guy had my shirt on.

We continued to Sycamore and tried to sit in the back.  Later we sat in the front and had chicken sliders and I had sour beers.  I ordered more chicken and they talked a lot about roommates until my riding partner came in.  I had interacted with the twitterers but he was the only one to stop by.  Apparently there was a volunteer party at Southern Pacific.  He went off to that and I accompanied my friend and her roommate to thrift town to look at clothes and furniture.

The roommate met some guys he knew then and left for the Eagle.  I decided to help my friend move furniture.  Later I went to the stores to get dinner and a new notebook--but I couldn't find one.  In the meantime I called my sisters and mother for mother's day and made my friend some really good miso soup.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment