Saturday, May 16, 2015

I had Everything Organized

On the third of May wrote that I returned to the room and did some typing.  I had trouble figuring out which item to type.  I was only able to type the 23rd once I had everything organized.  I had to leave for Park Chow immediately.  I stopped at Wells on the way to get money.  At 9th I parked next to my friend and my sister said there was a 30 minute wait.  We sat outside and then ended up in the patio.  We talked about our jobs and inside with talked about mental illness, our brother, my older sister's wedding and mom's health.

I noted that my riding partner had gone on a bike ride and we had agreed to hang out.  We had been delayed but he was at the Shamrock waiting for us.  We talked about Sonoma and my sister told us about the Birminghams.  We talked about Catholicism.  My sister left eventually.  My friend and I tried to play Connect 4 but she cheated so I quit.  My riding partner and I debated the best route to his house and my friend got us Irish coffee.  My partner left and my friend and I rode down Irving.  I wasn't alone for more than a moment when she ditched me to go to the beach.  I thought she was crazy so I went home.

In the morning I did some house work and I went with my friend to Beachside.  It was crowded but we found a seat.  She loved it.  After that we went to Andytown and she talked to her buddy.  Then we went to Swell and I introduced her to the mechanics.  He showed us some seats and handlebars.  We went to the Wiggle and at her place but her roommates had a meeting so I went to Valencia.  I called my buddy in Sacramento and he said I shouldn't bother with the job he had posted.  He had hired an analyst already.  His kids were being crazy.  I walked to Boarderlands and had a coffee.  I called my friend and then I looked at shoes and bought some Sketchers.  I then went to H+M and got a new jacket, which I wore on the 7 bus to my friend’s house.  We had a meal together.  Later I spent a lot of time tweeting and typing.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment