Monday, May 25, 2015

The Wind Carried Me

On may twelfth I wrote that I rode home through heavy wind that added 15 minutes to my ride.  Mom and dad were out when I arrived.  I was alone when they called me for dinner.  Mom had some stomach pain.  We talked about our plans for my birthday.  I went down and posted and after a short while returned to the living room to watch TV.  I was in bed at 1130.

I woke up to find my light was on.  I then vaguely remembered waking from some dream and turning it on.  The alarm went off a bit later and I got my stuff and went to Ambrosia.  The wind carried me most of the way.  I dropped my bike at DC and CT was crowded.  I took the shuttle bus and when I got to the office I responded to at least ten happy birthdays on FB.  Later I wrote that I had breakfast and nearly 13 people wrote me a note or directly via the phone or iPod.  Later it grew to as many as 30.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment