Sunday, October 4, 2015

We Rode our Bikes

On the twenty-sixth of September I noted that my friend and I went to Japantown to meet her old coworker.  He had just closed a deal and wanted to take everyone out for Karaoke.  We sat with people that we didn’t know.  My friends voice was cracking during one of the songs that she had done.  I did Nights in White Satin.  We decamped to Festa and had a few more.  We got along with the host’s neighbors.  I was in bed around 230.

In the morning I was up at 930 and learned that my friend wasn’t entirely well so I made her breakfast and then we sat in the living room.  Her roommate left during that time.  After I cleaned up we rode our bikes to 9th for lunch at Social.  I came up with the idea of inviting my riding buddy out but we later learned that they were out of town.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment