Saturday, October 17, 2015

Phone Tower Going In

On the eighth of  October I noted that I had left the office the day before and took the VTA at around three.  On Brotherhood some guy yelled at me.  I had entered the westbound lane off the ped crossing and two cars behind me didn’t like that.  Later, when I stopped to catch my breath on Sunset, I noted that the Raccoon had been removed from Lake Merced Bl.

At home I looked at my projects and then went to the grocer.  My friend called to say she was waiting for me at the house.  On the way back I saw my sister taking her kids to the hamburger place.  After we settled into my room my friend and I went upstairs and started dinner.  Dad said by and went to a meeting.  When my sister came in her children swarmed all over the house.  We all left mom once the lasagna was baking.  My sister went home to hear what had occurred with her husband’s hearing to stop a new phone tower going in nearby.  My friend and I went running.

I made some cocktails when we got back and we sat and ate with mom and talked about children and mom said stuff about me and david as children.  I did the dishes and later we sat with mom in the living room.  Later I went down and posted.  I didn’t get any time to do anything else even after I left my friend with mom in her study.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 7 and rode with my friend to the Mill.  We had anticipated hanging out with a mutual aquaintance but she called off.  Once we started eating, we looked at our schedule instead.

We took Fulton and Grove to CIvic Center and I said bye to her.  Then I dropped my bike off at DC and made my transfers to the VTA.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment