Wednesday, August 13, 2014

This Memo Wrap Up

For this Memo wrap up I cover eight items.  First I have already written three memo posts that I delayed posting because they had happened too recently.  In the first one I helped Kathryn move.  It was a sad and awkward experience but I know that that wasn’t my fault.  Another, older post was of my birthday.

There are also four emails from the beginning of 2011.  The first is me emailing my friend noting that I heard she had returned from overseas.  After this is her response revolved around her return to Portland and how she was integrating back in.  After this I replied much later and was bummed because it was an accident.  She replied to this saying her banged up shoulder was healing.

In addition to these I added a bunch of stuff for the First of the Month.  In the first I visited a museum in china.  Another post is from an interesting lady from Canada, who I only vaguely remember.  She obviously knew my friend Sam so I was clearly back in the town of Xi’an.  I suppose she was only in China for a few months and stayed at the dorm with us.  After this was another email from my father before my parents left to visit me in China.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. I started writing this Notebook Analysis on 071714.  This series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment