Monday, September 2, 2002

Looking Over My Shoulder

heya kevin,

i have some strange man looking over my shoulder at your email...so i told him to bugger off and now he's sitting behind me still looking i think.

argh.  had enough of nasty old men.  so have you and sam found an apartment....whoops.  i mean has sam found you an apartment yet?

got to yangshuo today...had old men looking after me...and staring at me (one actually came into our cubicle of beds and stared at me for like 3 minutes...i was about to ask him what when he left) on the train from shanghai.

coming back?  who ever said anything about coming back?  :)  i'm going home to canada now.  woo hoo!!!  so excited about it you should come and visit me.  :)

bye for now


This Notebook Analysis is part of retrospective of my life taken from emails that I sent or received on the First of the Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment