Monday, April 11, 2011

Someday I Will Make

Caitlin,

So the university changed their email server and I didn't know so I only got your email now-- que lastima.

Yes back in the US huh?  Golly I wish I could move into a place on my own but I am having a horrible time finding a job.  You think things are hard in Portland the job market here is terrifying and rent is astronomical!

I read what you wrote about your arm and my mouth dropped....  I hope things are better I AM SO SORRY.  Like I want to say, "What happened?! Where were you?! Did you get the license plate?! What is your favorite color!?"  but at this point I bet it is all a dim memory now huh?

I have been to and fro from LA twice since sending you the last email and even made it to Southern Oregon.  Someday I will make it up there.  I have a whole grip of friends up there.  Should I let you know if I visit?

Thanks for keeping in touch,
Kevin


This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment