Saturday, June 8, 2002

Fa Men Ta

I drew a map of Fa Men Ta.  This was a pagoda that my class mates and I went to.  I am pretty sure that we got a hand out in class and then we met near school.  We got into a van and I am not certain who was driving but once our teacher’s husband drove us on a van trip.  When we got there we were in the town FaMen.  I have memories of how the locals spread wheat out on the road way for the cars to break the chaff from the grain.  Inside the temple we saw a lot of stuff about the Finger Bone of the Sakyamuni Buddha.  I am not certain how the rest of the day went but I am pretty sure we went to another museum.  This one was on the side of a mountain or hill and there was a tomb for a princess.


This is series is a retrospective of my life taken from emails that I sent or received on the First of the Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment