Saturday, March 12, 2016

Stuff About the Future

On the first of March I wrote that I went to Redwood City and ended up catching the 346 train to Millbrae. I took the bike down Font and rode around liquor said and then I rode to Walgreens at 39th ave. I got myself a new CT ticket and then I rode home.  I saw neighbor's nephew and said hi to him and then I went inside

My sister was visiting mom and dad and I hung out with her for a short period but had to go to pick up her kid.  I sat with mom and discuss things.  I also talk to dad about money.  I wanted to get funding for the birds.  Later on I went downstairs to the room and getting ready for the evening.  I was down there until mom came down to do some laundry and then we went upstairs and had dinner.

The conversation covered a lot of stuff about the future.  It was mostly me talking about the birds and funding.  When I was done I kinda tidied up the kitchen but I went downstairs immediately.  I posted everything to the blog and then I moved everything that I couldn't manage in my paper to the notebook analysis but that didn't work out.

I decided to close up and then I went and watched some TV.  I had some ice cream with mom mom asked me a bunch of stuff mostly how to tether her iPhone.

This morning I woke up at five but left the house at 6 o'clock.  I rode up Irving just fine and came down the wiggle as usual.  When I got on to Duboce some guy cut me off so I stood in front of him at Mission Street.  He didn't like that so he hit me from behind. I tried to get him to give me his insurance but he refused so I called police they asked me to come down to the station.

My friend showed up we did a bunch of phone calls.  I sent some tweets out.  Then we went to the apartment and dropped off the bike.  We stopped at four barrel and had coffee.  My friend and I then walked to Valencia station where we did a lot of waiting for the officer on duty to talk to me.

He asked me a few questions.  I was super late for work and I didn't have the boss' phone number.  I had sent messages on Facebook though and eventually I told the officer that I was late.  He gave me my case number and told me that it was OK to go.  He also gave me the phone number for the hit-and-run hotline.

At BART I said goodbye to my friend.  I got on the train and texted mom then.  When I got to Millbrae I boarded Caltrain and called the hit-and-run hotline.  I got a message from my coworker, who said I was OK while I was walking from the station.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment