Sunday, March 6, 2016

Pause next to Zuni

On the twenty-sixth of February I wrote that I was hard pressed to finish typing so simply quit and tried to get to the train on time.  My friend texted but I had decided to go home.  I got off at Mib and DC and on Font some motorist was yelling at me so I detained him.  My chain became inoperable after that so I coasted to the 18.  I walked home and then fixed the chain with the breaker before trying to work on things but had a hard time.  The parents wanted me to eat but I had had plans with my friend.

A bit later I grabbed my things and the bike and rode to Page via Irving.  Later I descended Page and locked up at Pause next to Zuni.  The ladies greeted me and asked the bartender to moved to a new table.  There we got to know each other and ordered more food.  Later my friend and I walked our acquaintance to her car.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment