Monday, March 14, 2016

I Practiced Everyone’s Name

On the second of February I wrote that Albert drove me to the station the day before.  I made plans to drop the bike off at and my friend and I arranged to meet.  I walked to the apartment and she miraculously showed up as I was dropping the bike off.

We walked down Valencia and chatted with her dance partner in passing before getting to class a little late.  We had a great time.  The teacher was a bit sick but we were able to practice because of it.  I practiced everyone’s name.

Afterwards we walked to an veggie Indian place and when we finished she had lunch for the next day.  I made sure she had enough to tide herself over and then caught a 48 to West Portal where I dropped by the Phily Club before running for an L.  On the walk to the house mom told me not to take the garbage out so I only changed the tire on the bike.

I noted that I was alone at the house because the parents had gone to TH so I took the garbage out and did a few other things.  I made the mistake of forgetting my passport which was frustrating.  I rode the Rockhopper up Irving and noted that the streets were quiet.  However, there were more than usual at Alvord Lake and behind the Safeway on Duboce on my way to the apartment.  I was asleep at 12.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment