Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Cous, Spinach and Squash

On the twenty-seventh of February I wrote that when I finished work I rushed to RWC without finishing my typing.  My friend and I debated but decided to meet at the apartment.  I stopped at Wells and then rode to her apartment.  She was organizing the kitchen but later she made cous cous, spinach and squash.  When we were done I cleaned up and we hung out.  Her roommate appeared so I went to Cellarmaker because a twitter friend of mine had posted about it.

However, I had missed him.  I ended up tweeting with several people via Twitter in the course of my walking.  I also interacted with an acquaintance I hadn't seen in a while.  I told her about the birds and then I went to Bloodhound to compare Highspire with High West Double Rye.  

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment