Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Collision and Handlebar Work

On the fifth of March I wrote that I rode through light mist to Redwood City feeling like I had had a good day.  I took the train to Milbrae and onto the apartment my friend was sitting, making pillows.  I left her to do that for a bit and when I return she hadn't finished eventually went over to the shop and hashed out the bill for the collision and handlebar work.

Then and had a special at Thieves and returned to the apartment.  My friend and I made the leftover salmon then.  I noted that she just finished with the sewing but I left her in the front of the apartment to cook.  We ate and then I let her know that my twitter acquaintance, my buddy and my riding partner had all shown interest in going to CIty Beer Store.  My friend was excited about that.

I took the 14 to 8th street.  I noted that there was a crazy guy.  I was wearing my blue suede shoes and had my friend's umbrella.  I found my twitter acquaintance at City Beer and ordered.  We talked about the guys.  We also talked about broader circles.  My buddy walked in and I found a seat.  I wanted a bottle so I went and found one in the coolers.

Once I got the bottle open it was closing time so I finished and we walked around the neighborhood.  We found a deli place but ended up at a ramen place.  My twitter acquaintance posted a picture on the way.  The food ok and then we went to the beer garden but it was raining.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this my friend made me breakfast.  She was exhausted so I sat in the a living room and hung out with her.  She started sewing but the sewing machine did a stitch that she hated.  I cut it out for her and then tidied.

Later I looked at stuff with her while her roommate ate breakfast with us for a bit.  I scheduled a meeting with an acquaintance my friend she didn't approve of the email.  I then threw all of my receipts away and checked for other things.

Eventually we walked to the N and then walked to the cafe in the rain.  We were really wet and tried to dry off but ran through the rain instead.  At the house I was really angry because we had to dry off.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment