Saturday, November 1, 2014

Siblings Are Cute

This is the first of two posts where, on 083114, I didn’t have my notebook and so wrote my notes for the day into cards that I sent to people.

I was up at 930 and made it to the bridge by 11.  I sent a text message to a friend and her brother from Marin.  They hadn’t replied by the time I made it to Sausalito.  I read the paper and had coffee.  In time I was back on Bridgeway.  At Blythdale I climbed Camino Alto to the other side.  I took a break at the top.  I noted that Corte Madera is beautiful.  I stopped in Larkspur to catch my breath and my buddy sent me a message and it turned out that she was meeting her brother in SF.  I went to Larkspur Ferry and made the boat fine.  There was a game on and a couple of beautiful sisters.

When I got off the boat I put the bike in storage and went to her house and waited for her brother.  She said my attitude about my ex- was poor.  We get along but at times the siblings disappear into their own world.  We caught a 31 to the Ferries and went to Hog and something.  We had oysters and grilled cheese sandwiches.  It was beautiful out.  We had ice cream.  Siblings are cute.

We walked to 15 Romalo and then went to Polk Street.  Most of it was tedious because I was tired but it was alright.  I really didn’t want to engage the girl I was interested in because I felt that she was so busy.  I left them at around 10 and went home on the N.  I closed my eyes and missed at least 10 blocks.  I walked home and was asleep at 12.


I started writing this on 090214.  This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment