Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dean and Shannon

I wrote that the day before I left work at 430 and breathlessly rode to Civic.  I walked to Patricia’s Green and mom was waiting in the car with dad.  We walked to here I though the Grove was but couldn’t find it and dad passed us on the road.  We went to Stelline and had dinner ti was alright.  I told mom about receiving messages from ex-girlfriends.  We talked about other things.  We walked to the Piano Store where I met Dean and Shannon (shannonmariewolfe.com).  We watched them sing.  She had a multimedia experience where her singing was being juxtaposed against famous women singers.  There were about 25 people with a broad range from 30 to 70.  There were nearly 20 songs and it took place over two and a half hours.  There was wine and cheese.  We gave them $40.  We took the 71 and got off at 44th with no problem.  Mom said she would need to check on some of the musical references.


I copied this from my notebook 091214.  This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment