Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Slacking and Napping

On 092114 I wrote that I had finished writing at Park Chow and went to Shotwell’s though I had been interested in going to Sycamore.  The Giants were close but didn’t do it since Crawford flied out.  My buddy came in a moment later.  He had had tacos and I thought that he had been working on his bike but instead had been slacking and napping.  He said he had gone out with an old friend from out of town but it wasn’t a lot of fun because it was a work party.  We drank sour beer and laughed at a lot of stuff.  My coworker and I sent some funny texts to one another.  We left a little later after talking about the women and film in biking thing.

On the morning that I wrote this I was up at 11 and went to Java Beach.  The barista and I were cute with each other about cycling and I asked her if she wanted to ride my extra bike.  She said to check back in a week.  I rode home to enjoy the air and then rode to Westlake where my buddy met back up and set out to visit Pacifica.  I suggested a ride to Sharpe’s Park Bl.  Then we rode through Rockaway and he went surfing.  I sat and read the paper.  Later we rode up San Pedro Mountain road but couldn’t find the route to Devil’s slide.  We gave up and rode skyline from the center of Pacifica.  I suggested we go to Westmoor but we went down 35 to Lake Merced instead.  We agreed to check in later in the week.  I rode home and watered the grass and then went to Celia’s.  I talked to bartender a bit and went home.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment