Saturday, November 15, 2014

Dreary in SF Sometimes

On 092014 I wrote that the day before I rode to PHill.  At the station I was concerned about leaving the window at home open.  At Montgomery I rode my bike to Macy’s.  There were huge excavators out front on Stockton.  I went upstairs and got some pants.  I went to Sketchers and got shoes.  I told the sales girl there about work and she thought I should let people work know that I don't get along with them.  I told her that I appreciated her insight but would not be taking it.  I went to H and M and then had a near altercation with a car that was blocking a crosswalk.

I got on the bike and rode to Chihuahua and then to the Page.  My cowroker had been texting about work.  He sent me a picture of the San Bruno devastation.  I met a lot of ladies at the bar and I noted that they all had the same quality.  It can be so dreary in SF sometimes.  The Giants lost.  I got home at something like 1130 and was in bed at 100a.

On the day that I wrote this I was up at 930 and went to Java Beach.  The Barista was making food and she stuck her tongue out at me.  There was some new girl in her place at the counter.  I texted a friend about the article in the Chronicle about San Bruno he never got back to me.  I went home and napped a lot.  At some point I started my chores.  I also forgot to water the lawn.  I had some food and did laundry.  I didn’t have the right cleaning stuff and used bleach.

Later I put my clothes away and piled my papers just right.  I tweeted an article about car sharing to and connected with a friend from Palo Alto on Facebook.  She responded with a tweet indicating that she had read it.  I noted that I have a lot of conflicting feelings for her.  I made plans with my buddy but we had a bit of mis-communication.  I rode to Park Chow then.  The Giants were about to slip out of the pennant.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment