Monday, May 16, 2016

The Rack Was Great

On the fifth of May I wrote that I left for Redwood City by 340 and had made it to 16th St. by 445.  At the apartment I hung out with my friend and that allowed me to breath a sigh of relief. Later I went to the laundromat and after that I headed over to the bike shop on the 14. The bus was drab, it took too long and I missed my stop.  They were really busy and my mechanic had a bunch of customers so I went to the front and found another guy. The rack was great.


I rode to the laundry and switched the clothes. My friend had reminded me about the happy hour. I went down and got a pitcher. I sat with some new guy and talked about Kansas. Some lady came up. I got ready to go and said bye to those that I knew and noted the ones that I had missed last time. An old acquaintance approached me in here to say that he was moving to Minnesota and I told him to reach out to a mutual acquaintance.


I got the laundry done and I went to the house for dinner and later my friend and I we went to the store.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment