Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Seat Near the Window

On sixth May I wrote that I rode to Redwood City and then to Millbrae. Everything was late but I was fine. I was alone at the apartment until my friend appeared. She left for acupuncture and I updated the blog.  I ran off to the farm box and where I found a huge amount of strawberries waiting for me.

I went to Elixir after that and found a seat near the window. I had the Brompton folded nearby.  The professor showed up and had the same manner he normally did. I had looked at the #geobeers and found that an acquaintance had responded to him that he was out of town. However, I met several other people.  One of the event’s regulars told me the regular organizer was on the East Coast. I found myself in a conversation with a friend of the bartender who seemed to know the professor.

After a while I shook hands with everyone and went to the apartment and had dinner. My friend said told me she and a few others had made plans for a get together for my birthday.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment