Friday, April 8, 2016

The Pancetta and Chard

On the twenty-sixth of March I wrote that the night before I had wanted to go to Box Dog but the busses said otherwise.  I gave up and decided to return to the computer but I had initiated a software update and so ended up sitting there waiting for an hour.  


I said bye to mom and dad after I was finished typing and took the seven to Little Chihuahua.  It was packed but most of the people were alright.  I sat and ate next to two guys in their forties.  They were talking about bikes and friends.  After that I went to Page Bar and looked at my phone before I left.


In the morning of the day I wrote this I was up a bit early.  My friend told me that she was having trouble so I waited on her until 830.  We went to whole foods and walked around with a cup of coffee until I had eggs, potatoes and toast.  I also got pancetta and chard.


When I returned to the apartment I needed to take a moment to catch my breath because I was tired.  My friend had shacked up on the couch by the time I was ready to start making the meal.  When we sat down the pancetta and chard turned out to be very tasty.


When I headed out I made arrangements to buy the rootmmate’s chickens.  I went to the bike shop and got my bike with the new handlebars.  Then I grabbed my stuff and went to whole foods to drop a milk bottle before hopping an L to 46th.  The 18 took its time but I caught it at Rivera.  On the way I called and emailed the bike shops.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment