Saturday, April 16, 2016

Our Discussion of Epistemology

On the day that I wrote this I let my process run at the office and took off for Redwood City Station.  I caught a train to Mib and then rode to the apartment from 16th street.   I was able to turn myself around quick then.  My friend had let me know that she was going to see some friends for a special event.

My hair was puffy as I rode to the brewery where I found my college friends.  We had drinks and I listened to one of them, the roaster, tell my old classmate about mutual friends.  I bought him a drink.  I noticed that our third acquaintance appreciated my suggestion for their dinner planns because she was German.  I, on the other hand, had fish and chips but I did walk them to the German restaurant.

I rode to Valencia then.  I noted that there was a protest rally at the police department but I got around it just fine.  I rode to Patricia’s green and I found the Bike Party.  I had a funny realization that when I was in college I had always identified multiple groups and or events and pursued all of them because it more fun.

There were many new faces and I also saw the old ones too  One guy was there but his smashed window ordeal had caused him to act differently towards us.  The ride wasn't leaving so I walked around saying hi to people.  When we left my friend and a ride leader talked a bit.  I had introduced her to some other people.  The ride did some weird back-and-forth and on the way some guy said stuff about 401(k)s.  Eventually we made it to the playground at Pierce and Geary.

We were there for a short moment before I wanted to go.  The problem was I wanted to return to my college buddies.  I texted them.  My friend and I started saying bye and that was when the ladies came by to talk about the birds.  I talked with one of them about a famous guy on Twitter.  We rode back through Safeway and then went to Webster and onto Grove.  I said bye to my friedn then and headed to another Mission bar.  I noted that the protest had dissipated.

I found the people at Homestead  and we had a long conversation about careers and education choices.  My old classmate said he would do four months in Mexico and then try to get into a University.  We headed to the our favorite bar then. The bartender was surprised to see the roaster.  We had a long discussion about mutual acquaintances.  We talked about how my classmates best buddy was passed out at the hotel.  My old classmate and I continued our discussion of epistemology and how it affected intelligence.

When the German lady said she had to leave for San Bruno, the roaster made to leave too.  My old classmate and I watched the bartender clearing the bar and then we walked to16th.  I was asleep at around two in the morning.

The next day I had breakfast with my friend and hung out on Geary.  Later we went to Fillmore via the parking lot at Saint Dominic's.  She took a 22 Union and I rode my bike to meet her at Wrecking Ball.  I met a guy that she knew.  We had coffee and I took notes.  Then we went looking for a shops but didn't find what we were looking for.  We went to the bus stop and I said bye to her as she boarded.  After that I went to the phone shop and then I returned to the 22 bus.  I rode to Geary and transferred cash at the bank.  Then I bought a mouse and rode home.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment