Saturday, October 29, 2016

Have to Think Quick

On 8 of October I wrote that the day previous I had ridden my bike to the station after work. I stopped in the park and contemplated my day. The train took me to 16th easily. I heard from my friend about bike party and noted I would have to think quick.

I rode to the Argentinian place and then went to the apartment.  My friend went running then and I took over. Later she returned and we took turns. When things had settled I heated dinner and then I left.

I had texted Eugene and Kevin. I stopped at the corner store and then rode to Grant Street and Portsmouth Square. I took a lot of chances.  I saw the regulars as we rode to Washington and Stockton. Then we went past Citizen Chain where I spoke to some lady - she had a can in her hand.

We went to the Embarcadero and zigzagged past Pier 7 - we had gone too far.  When we got back to Pier 7 I hung out with my riding partner and his wife while talking to an East Bay Bike Partier and a new guy.  Also, one of the organizers and I spoke for a while.

A coworker showed up then and we rode with the group down Embarcadero to Showplace Triangle where we hung out with old school partiers. My coworker and I rode to 15th then and we said bye.
This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment