Friday, October 14, 2016

Complained About the Landlords

On the twenty-second of September I wrote that I was really late to the train - barely making it.  I rode to the apartment from 16th but had to go to the bike shop and stopped at the bar on the way back.


My friend was headed to a restaurant she knew that was going out of buisness so I threw on a jacket and left with her.  The roommate was outside telling her that she had been hired.  She and I discussed this as we walked to 18th and Harrison since we had been discussing how she might need to move out.  One person complained about the landlords.


My friend’s old coworkers were all sitting outside and we settled in with them.  A mutual acquaintance showed up then which was a surprise and when he found out we all knew each other he sent a message to his wife to tell her about it.


When most of the others we through dinner.  One of the owners was mostly a creep but the other was not.  I had to step outside because of the noise two times and got a mess on my shirt.  Twenty minutes later we took a walk after saying bye to the rest of the people

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment