Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I Got Bubbly Things

On 9 of October I wrote I got bubbly things and some falafel wraps. Then I went to the Wiggle and Panhandle. The ride host and company were at Golden Gate Park in the dahlias. I got some water and took a deep breath as we were leaving.

On JFK I met some of the riders. There were nearly 10 of us. We rode Arguello to Sacramento around to the gate and passed the Overlook. We went to Pacific overlook and took a photo. My riding partner’s wife’s music made a big splash with the people that were there. We rode down Lincoln and I waited at 25th. Everyone went to China Beach. SOme of our party parked and the rest of us rode down. I ate some candy that a guy from Nova Scotia offered. I had a beer and finished my water.

I took pictures of the fighter planes for Fleet Week. Later we rode up to Lake and then took 23rd up to the park. Then we took JFK and we passed the waterfall. We finish the ride back at the Conservatory.

At the Dahlia garden around 3 o'clock my friend showed up. We settled into a picnic with a sheet and one of the ride participants helped out in a big way.  I hung out with the host and new people – a couple of guys and I sat on the grass enjoying the air. Someone had a hammock. Eventually my friend and and I left for the apartment on foot.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment