Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Losing Proposition

I got the bike and headed to Oakland.  On the way I set up my phone for Twitter and FB.  Some cop cut me off crossing Telegraph as I made my way to Telegraph Bar.  Once there I ordered a BLT and sat with my acquaintance the programmer and a lady from the coalition.  Another lady , who I had met at ZG was walking out and the organizer was about to.

I sparred with them about VC but didn’t push too hard because it is a losing proposition.  I liked the allusion to the perspective as similar to being chased by zombies.  I made the point that LOS is the reason why we feel so much pressure on the roadway.

When she made to leave I took BART to Civic with the programmer and we discussed mutual friends.  I noted that I saw him as a role model and a source of inspiration.  We parted at Valencia

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment