Sunday, January 24, 2016

The New Battery Ramp

When work was over I got a ride to the station and I had to go to CT to get to the apartment.  I realized later that I should have walked to SBr.  I got the bike and headed to Butter.  My buddy called off and I got empanadas.  I was surprised to find people had arrived at 7.  I met some new people.

After I picked up some beer, we went to Fort Mason and a guy I had met on the Friday before and a his friend were waiting there.  I was able to catch my breath when we got there and then we headed to the Presidio.  I shot up Marina but the fastest guy passed me on the way up to the new Battery Ramp.  Some guy in a Suburban yelled at us and I gave a beer away to someone before we headed to 25th.

I got passed faster here and the guy from the Friday before and I headed to the top of Lincoln Park together.  I sat with his friend after that and I noted that a person I had know from other rides had arrived along with other randoms.  most of us used the trail to the VA and had to wait for the fast rider before we coasted to the beach.  He had gone the long way  I rode through the park with the person from the other ride before she left me at the Panhandle and six of us headed out on the Wiggle.

I lost everyone then and when I arrived at Benders only a couple of guys were there.  We sat and talked about the ride with a regular who had actually gone on Tower to Tower instead.  Later I found myself exhausted at as I floated off to sleep.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment