Friday, January 22, 2016

Crossing at Tennessee Gulch

On the eleventh of January I wrote that I was concerned I was taking too long typing but made it out by 4.  I had to get my phone but fifteen minutes later I was rolling through the Western Addition and past Alta Plaza.  At Presidio I descended to Lincoln and took a few photos of the new crossing at Tennessee Gulch.  I ascended to the bridge then and took more photos of the new access route to the west side of the GG Bridge.

I rode over to the Richmond and then zig zagged through to JFK and at Kezar a cabbie was being crazy and I had to dismount.  I lay my bike on the ground in front of his car and there was a lot of honking.  Another cyclist hushed him but the guy was completely irate.  As I descended to the Wiggle, I was chuckling to myself about how it looked like I had been hit.

I took 14th after texting my buddy, turned onto Harrison and met him at Southern Pacific.  We sat watching the Golden Globes while eating fries.  He told me that he had been working remotely for three weeks and that he had started a new project for which he was looking to find a buyer.  I bought him a beer while we discussed mountain trips.  I suggested he go to the Sacramento Tweed ride.  On the ride to Capp we talked about doing Butter Lap.

Later at my friend’s place, she told me about the party and I made the soup for dinner.  The evening went great.  When we were done I set up a few Tweets and emails for the Sac ride while she did work.  I went to bed by 10.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment