Saturday, November 14, 2015

Town and the Fabric

On October 31st I wrote that on the Friday before I got a ride to San Carlos and walked the town.  Later I rode Caltrain with a coworker to Millbrae and got the bike.  I stopped at the bank and met my friend for dinner about an hour later. She had been at a BBQ but hadn’t eaten anyting. She told me that she was waiting for a Craiglist contact to call.  We had a drink and then I went to the film archive to meet my riding partner.

I had a beer and saw some shorts and some trailers. Later I went to the front to let my friend in.  She decided to come to the show because the Craigslist person had flaked.  Later the three of us sat together during the end of the show.  Afterwards we walked to Valencia and we all went home.  My friend had to tidy up because of the craigslist person.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I hung out with my friend in her living room and then we had breakfast. I had to run to the corner store for half and half.  that was when her roommate walked in.  We started making a list and while at first all of our attention was on my Holoween costume we eventually figured out the rest of the weekend.  That was around when we broke the bed down because some guy came by to pick it up just a short while later.

We went to Builders Supply then and bought a charger for the drill, some chain and a couple of tools. Then we went to rainbow and some groceries and an extra bag because we had to stop by Thrift Town and the fabric store.  that was where I bought a clasp and some shoes for my costume.  After that we stopped at 4 barrel and then went to my friend’s place where she tied my crown up.  After that I made tarts and left her to tidy the house a bit.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment