Sunday, November 29, 2015

Morphed into a Plenary

On the nineteenth of November I wrote that I had left the day before at 330 and got the bike before heading to Berkeley.  I climbed to Mulford and parked and sat in a classroom.  The talk was about dengue.  Afterwards I walked around looking at posters before sitting through a few more sessions.

I sat with colleagues and afterwards introduced myself to a well known academic.  Later I was introduced to someone I needed to meet.  I suggested we meet sometime.  I talked to a few others before returning to the presentations, which had morphed into a plenary of six groups with one question at the end (mine).

I got the guys to meet up at Jupiter with a group moderator.  I fed them pizza and we talked shop.  A couple of us went to Civic Center after that and then I rode to my friend’s place where I had some great conversation and watched an episode of Dr Who.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment