Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Larkspur Landing

On December 11, 2022, I wrote that I woke at about eight and took steps to get the boys ready to go and pack. I got a cup of coffee downstairs and saw the proprietor. I checked the bike - it got really wet because the fly flipped up.

I parked out front and went in and grabbed our stuff before taking the boys to the coffee shop for a bagel, a pastry and a bunch of cookies. We returned to the hotel to check out and as it was only drizzling, we had a clear ride to Larkspur. One of my boys started saying hello to people we passed, which was really funny.

We went to Larkspur Landing and looked at books. I sent pictures to my family when the boys asked for books. I took a bunch of photos in the photo booth. We headed to the ferry. I saw and acquaintance on the boat. I gave the boys full backpacks – that helped get us downstairs.

The ride was OK – we ate chips. When we got off we rode quickly up market.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment