Saturday, February 3, 2024

The Biggest Tree had Fallen

On January 22, 2023, I wrote that I woke up at dad’s house and got the boys up before drinking coffee and going through laundry. I noted that the boys had made the bed. I folded towels and tidied until 1230 and then we headed out.

The three of us rode our bikes to Gus‘s and then we looked at the ocean. I showed them Montara Mountain from Great Highway at Noriega. We saw some acquaintances and then rode past the windmill and up Martin Luther King to Matson Lake. I noted that the biggest tree had fallen into the lake over the recent storms.

I established that we were meeting the boys’ mom at the Ferry Building so we rode to Conservatory Road where we enjoyed the view, some beverages and sat in the sun. After that we rode down Page Street to the apartment where I grabbed the boys new cameras and put the bikes away.

After that we put together a small bag and took an F to the Ferry Building. We saw a barista from Mercury Cafe on the way. We had a meal at Gott’s when we got off and shared our plans for the month. The boys were very enthusiastic.
 
This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment